2014年11月1日土曜日

7 Soarin

     Hello everyone how are you? Today I wen to my friend's school festival and I had good time! Anyway, this time I would like to introduce my No 7 attraction and it is...Soarin! 


  


You can find Soarin in EPCOT and it is most popular attraction in EPCOT. At Soarin you can feel soar above some of the famous landscapes in California for example: Golden Gate Bridge, Yosemite National park and Red wood forest etc. 


   


Also Soarin makes you feel like hang-gliding. While you are flying, you can feel wind through your hair and face and even you can smell for example at orange grove. Soarin brings you to California using a 180-degree IMAX projection dome and lifted 40 feet in the air. The view from the top is very magnificent and spectacular! 


    


After the attraction, you really want to go again and feel flying! If you want to feel hung-glider, try this attraction Soarin! Who doesn't want to fly?


    





             I will introduce my No 6 attraction on next blog...!!



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿