2014年11月8日土曜日

6 Under the Sea – Journey of The Little Mermaid

     
     Hello everyone how are you? Last week I went to university’s festival last and it was raining...but I was looking around many shops and eating delicious foods with my friends so I had nice time! This time I would like to introduce you to my No 6 attraction and it is...“Under the Sea – Journey of The Little Mermaid


 


Under the Sea – Journey of The Little Mermaid is located in Magic Kingdom. At this attraction, you will enter Prince Eric’s castle through an underground cavern and encounter some of the famous characters from the movie like Sebastian, Flounder, Scuttle, King Triton etc. 


  


Also you will sing along with some of the movie’s memorable songs. If you want to going to the under the sea with Little Mermaid, you should ride this attraction but just be careful of dreadful Ursula. 


   



Have a nice journey in under the sea with the Little Mermaid! It is good chance to be a mermaid too!


    



           I will introduce my No 5 attraction next blog...!!


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿