2014年12月27日土曜日

2 Rock 'n' Roller Coaster® Starring Aerosmith


     Hello everyone and Merry Christmas JJ how’s your break? This time I would like to show you my No 2 attraction and it is... Rock 'n' Roller Coaster® Starring Aerosmith


   


This attraction is in Disney’s Hollywood Studio. It is thrilling sound track roller coaster. At this ride, you are going to nighttime darkness city and go to G-Force Records where famous rocker Aerosmith is recording session and it is fictional record company made by Disney. 
Why I love this attraction, because I have a 3 favorite parts of this attraction. 


   


   



One is launching very fast! (Maybe everyone can’t believe it!) 

   



Two is you ride super-stretch limo and hold on tight. It take off at a whopping 60 miles per hour into the Los Angeles night (That is so cool!). While you are riding this roller coaster, you are going to listen to rock’n roll music. 

               

 ↑My favorite actor/singer Ross loves this attraction too <3<3



Three is you will rocket through the famous Hollywood sign and hurl!!
It is pretty scary, but that why I love it! If you love Aerosmith and roller coaster, you should go Rock 'n' Roller Coaster! 


     

                                ↑G-Force Records


I will introduce you to my No 1 attraction on next blog...!! and Enjoy the rest of the holiday!!


2 件のコメント: