2014年10月4日土曜日

10 Pirates of the Carribean


Hello everyone how are you? From this time I would like to show you my No 10 attraction and it is......“Pirate's of the Carribean”

           



"Pirates of the Caribbean" is in the Adventure land, Magic Kingdom. I think everyone know Pirates of the Caribbean. It is noted for film which Johnny Depp played Captain Jack Sparrow. At this attraction, you are going to join Captain Jack Sparrow and discover hidden treasures with pirate’s ship. However it is not only fun, it is little bit scary. 


            

               

While you are going to adventure, you will fend off some of Jack Sparrow’s enemies including the Royal Navy and Captain Barbossa but you can feel real pirates! 


            
         Hey look! Captain Jack Sparrow is here!!!↑


If you are going to this attraction, you have to be brave yourself. Also try to escape from enemies and find treasures by Jack Sparrow’s clue! You can be a pirate with Jack Sparrow! Good luck on your adventure YO HO HO! 


            



   

                   I will introduce my No 9 attraction next blog!!!




2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi! Your blog makes me want to go to Disney land. I like both the ride of "Pirates of the Carribians" and its movie.

    返信削除
  2. Hi yu! This movie looks like very scary... so I haven't riden it, and I haven't watch this movie;) I'll watch movie and ride absolutely!!

    返信削除